WE ARE C3 POWERSPORTS
C3 Powersports: a top name for the highest performance snow motorsports products for over a decade.
From 2008-2015: Cutting-edge carbon fiber, precision-engineered Syncrodrives... The most extreme mountain sleds ever were C3 creations. We continued pushing the boundaries of performance and innovation, this time into the snowbike world, with the YETI SnowMX, which we designed starting in 2014 and operated the brand until it was acquired by Camso in 2017.
Our passion for the perfect snowbike still drives us!
Since 2017, thanks to input from thousands of snowbike enthusiasts like YOU, we have developed dozens of the industry's best purpose-designed snowbike upgrades and accessories, and have plans for dozens more! We collaborate with the top names in the sport like Cody Matechuk, Brock Hoyer, Reagan Sieg, Darren Berrecloth, Geoff Kyle, Allen Mangum, and more to make sure our products live up to the highest standards.
Follow us on Facebook or Instagram to stay in touch, and check back here often - we're always working to get our latest products onto the website (and the shelves of our 100+ excellent dealers) and onto YOUR bike!
Please don't hesitate to reach out, we're here to help!!
If you are planning to order from / have ordered from the US warehouse, please make sure you tell us that in your email/phone call!
Our HQ is located in Salmon Arm BC, nestled right beside the world-class Sicamous and Revelstoke riding zones (note our Idaho location is a warehouse only, with no Customer Service staff). Our official open hours are 9-5 (Pacific time zone) Monday-Friday but we're often around more than that. Note that we are typically closed on Canadian statutory holidays.
- For product questions, technical support, or general inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you're emailing about needing some specific input on your bike, please include detailed images in your message so we can understand your situation clearly and serve you better
- For any order-related inquiries please email email@example.com
- You don't need to ask us when an order will ship, since our answer will always be "As soon as possible, we're working hard!" 🙂
- When your order does ship, you will receive a confirmation email with the tracking number. For shipping updates, you can track your package directly, or reach out to the carrier (usually UPS) (typically, once they've picked it up, there's nothing we can do on our side).
- If you do have other inquiries about a specific order, please do reach out, and mention your order number
- Phone: We're happy to chat by phone! Sorry, but regrettably we can't publish our number directly, as we unfortunately don't have the staffing capacity to keep up with phone calls during the busy fall+winter season, and we wouldn't want to miss your call! So, please send an email to the appropriate department above with your phone number and the request "Please call me" and we'll reach out as soon as we can!
- Mailing address: #531, 5161 60 Ave NE, Canoe BC, V0E1K0